Now showing items 1-1 of 1

    • Energy Consumption and Performance of Manufacturing Sector in Kenya 

      Edwin, Gwaro Ototo (Kenyatta University, 2022)
      Kenya's manufacturing sector contributes 70% of the industrial sector production with the combined contribution of construction, building and quarrying outputs to the remaining 30%. Energy plays critical role in ...